ROTAX EVO-2 ENGINES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
Rotax EVO engines differ from their previous model due to renewed electrical wiring harness, electronic fastening and crankcase.
AIM MYCHRON 5 NOW IN STOCK!
Finally the long awaited MyChron 5 timinig system is available and in stock!
- AIM MyChron 5 Basic 420€ *
- AIM MyChron 5 2T 470€ *
* Prices without VAT.
KOSMIC CHASSIES NOW AVAILABLE!
1. Kosmic ROOKIE 950 (Rotax Micromax, Micro 60) 1800 €
2.1 Kosmic NORDIX 1010 (Rotax Minimax, Mini 60) 1850 € (rear axle 30 mm)
2.2 Kosmic NORDIX 1010 (Rotax Minimax, Mini 60) 1900 € (rear axle 40 mm)
3. Kosmic MERCURY MY15 (Rotax Junior, Rotax Max, KFJ) 3200 € *
4. Kosmic LYNX MY15 ( Rotax Junior, Rotax Max, KFJ) 3200 € *
5. Kosmic MERCURY MY15 DD-2 (Rotax DD-2, Masters) 3500 € *
6. Kosmic LYNX MY15 DD-2 (Rotax DD-2, Masters) 3500€ *
7. Kosmic MERCURY MY15 KZ (KZ-2) 3800€ *
8. Kosmic LYNX MY15 KZ (KZ-2) 3800€ *
NB! Prices are without VAT.
* OPTIONAL: Ø 206 x 16 mm brake disk with disk’s protection: 60€
NEW ROTAX 125 MAX EVO SERIES
Rotax new 125 MAX evo engine series was presented in Valencia, Spain, November 28, 2014.
The advanced engine technology, specially defined for the new engine generation impresses by its ease of use, improved durability resulting in lower operating costs and less maintenance. Most importantly, the drivers ultimate benefit is to spend more time on the track. It has been defined as an engine that will make your heart beat faster!
Here is a quick summary of what's new:
- New carburetor - offers a significantly improved throttle response and reduces the need to re-adjust the calibration at changing conditions.
- Electronic box - with the new ignition timing for different engine specifications results i optimized engine characteristics.
- Electronic timed exhaust valve - with exact timing. two different switch points can be selected to allow an adaption to individual driving preferences.
- New battery holder unit - with integrated combined switch (OFF/ON/START) - less complex installation at the chassis and easy to operate.
- New exhaust system - with split tuned pipe and silencer offers lower weight, reduced noise emissions and improved durability.
- New con rod - advanced hardening process allows improved lubrication.
- The changed profile of the piston allows a shorter break-in time and still provides a reduced wear rate.
Check out the introductive video here.